We love to see you at our events. And we’d love it even more if you would like to pitch in and participate in any of our many activities!
Here are just a few of the ways we could use your help and expertise. If you don’t see your passion in this list, let us know your ideas.
- Equipment: Manage equipment, transportation, set up, and operation
- Events (Regular): Manage venues, schedules, sign in, and fee collection
- Events (Special): Organize venues and publicize events
- Fundraising: Develop strategies and manage programs
- Graphics: Work on cartoons, computer graphics, flyers, and posters
- Internet: Monitor and respond to social media, blogs, YouTube
- Legal: Advise, submit letters, and assist with pleadings and cases
- Media Monitor: Monitor and respond to newspapers, TV, and the press
- Media Outreach: Handle publicity and media relations (Blogs, Podcasts, etc.)
- Meetings: Schedule speakers and topics for meetings
- Membership: Recruit new members and facilitate renewals
- Newsletter: Compose, edit, layout, print, and distribute
- Outreach (Community): Coordinate public events such as street tabling, blood donations and more
- Outreach (Students): Plan and manage special events like comedy nights, movies, field trips and more
- Volunteer Coordination: Plan and develop volunteer activities and special projects
- Website: Assist with web site design and content updates
- Other: You tell us!
Use the form provided here to let us know how you can participate. Or feel free to communicate through our Contact Us page.